Oppo Launches OPPO A7x, the company’s latest mid-range device
The Oppo A7x happens to be the cheaper version of the Oppo F9 Pro that was previously launched in India.
The Oppo A7x features a 6.3-inches Full HD+ display with a screen-to-body ratio up to 90.8% for a more immersive experience and a Waterdrop Screen.
The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor coupled with a 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage that is expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
The device has a dual rear camera of 16MP with LED flash, and a secondary 2MP camera, while there is a 16-megapixel front camera for taking selfies, it also features a rear fingerprint scanner.
OPPO A7x Key Features and Specifications;
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3,500mAh (typical) / 3,415mAh (minimum) battery capacity
- Comes in Blue and Purple colors
The OPPO A7x is available for pre-order from Oppo’s online shop, it will go on sale in China from September 14th and will be retailed at 1999 yuan (about $290 / NGN 104,000).
You may be interested
ITEL MOBILE REWARDS STUDENTS WITH HALF A MILLION IN THE #IGOTTHEMOVES DANCE COMPETITIONOlufemi Ajayi - November 13, 2018
Lagos, 9th November 2018 – Reiterating its commitment to empowering Nigerian youths to showcase their talents through various levels of…
Infinix Mobile Unveils Hot 6X with 6.2-inch Notched Display and 4000mAh BatteryOlufemi Ajayi - October 29, 2018
Infinix Mobile Unveils Hot 6X with 6.2-inch Notched Display and 4000mAh Battery Infinix Mobile has today launched another variant of…