Simple Way To Create Http Injector Config File For MTN Daily Free Browsing
MTN Daily Free browsing has been rocking for some time now and so far, it has been a life saver to some us here. Well, as sweet at it is, it also come with is own challenges which is getting working configuration file for the supported VPN like Http Injector that works with the Free browsing.
I know how difficult it is for some of you to get a working configuration so as to enjoy the MTN Daily Free browsing on your various phones. Well, the good news is that, you don’t have to look further as this article will teach you on how to create a config file yourself for Http Injector and enjoy a super fast browsing and downloading.
1. If you’re using the MTN Daily Free browsing for the first time, you have to download the latest version of Http Injector from Google Playstore and if you have been using the app before now, just make sure that you’re using the latest version of Http Injector and make sure that you clear setting/data. With that said, proceed to stage 2.
2. Now, open your browser and go to fastssh.com and to create a free SSH account. There, you will be greeted with a lot of country option to choose from. So, create an account from any of the country. It is important for you to save your details or screenshot it because you will need it to set your Http Injector. With that said, proceed to stage 3.
3. After creating the account,
open your Http Injector app,
click on settings,
Click on SSH Settings. (Secure Shell SSH)
then in the ssh Host, put the digits you see on the ssh account you created.
That’s your ssh host
4. In ssh port, put the port in the ssh account you created. You can pick 443 as your port ssh
5. Put your username and password. Assuming your username is dontpitythem, you should put your username in this format fastssh.com-dontpitythem then below, insert your password.
6. Scroll down and Tick Data Compression
7. Go back to homepage and put the below settings inside the payload
CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host: mtn1app.mtn.com[crlf]X-Online-Host: mtn1app.mtn.com[crlf]X-Forward-Host: mtn1app.mtn.com[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]
CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host: smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080[crlf]X-Online-Host: smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080[crlf]X-Forward-Host: smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]
Click on the three line at the left side of the Http Injector Hompage
– Then click on Payload Generator
– in the URL/Hots, insert: smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080 or mtn1app.mtn.com
– Tick Online Host, Forward Host, Keep Alive and User Agent.
– Then Click on Generate Payload
7. Click on the Remote Proxy under the payload.,put 10.199.212.2 in the proxy and in 8080 in the port. Click on save.
8. Lastly, Click on START.
If you can’t go the stress of creating config, kindly check the below working config. They expires on 18-10-18
Kindly report any of the files that is not working in the comment section.
You may be interested
Oppo R15x Full Specifications And Price In NigeriaOlufemi Ajayi - October 23, 2018
Oppo R15x is the latest flagship device from Oppo. The Oppo R15x sports a 6.4 inch FHD+ AMOLED display with…
OnePlus plans to be among the first to launch a 5G smartphone in 2019Olufemi Ajayi - October 23, 2018
5G network connectivity has been one of the major talks of the town. Over the months, we have seen reports…
TAMBO TA 50 Full Specifications And Price In NigeriaFemtop - October 18, 2018
TAMBO TA 50 full specifications and price in Nigeria – Tambo TA 50 is another entry level launched in Nigeria…